Thursday, March 02, 2006

Who has time?

Ok, so I have only had this blog for a couple weeks and already I am behind in posting regularly. I mean, who has time to do this stuff? I guess it's like being commited to a television show or a book; you have to give it a little time each day. Unfortunately for me, I barely have time to be quiet in my own house much less to journal deep thoughts or share photos online. Who the heck reads my junk anyway?

But alas, I will not give up on the technology because I truly believe it is a discipline one must develop and nurture....kind of like that Abs Diet thing. Oh well, that's another story in itself. Now, off to this dang toe doctor.....AGAIN!

2 comments:

zackperry said...

Is that retarded toe better yet?

J Dubs said...

yeah, it's getting back to normal. big breakthrough - i can live with it band-aid free now!